Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Palmetto & The Man Shed





I managed to score some "FREE" Palmetto Lawn from Paul at work as he is putting in a pool in his backyard. So with some help from Aaron and a handy turf cutter I managed to move it all the way from Jandakot to Banksia Grove in half a day. It looks great even though its a bit patchy. It should fully cover in a couple of months.

Also managed to put up my Man shed the other day too with help from Brad. It took 5 hours and plenty of beers but we got there in the end.

Next job is putting in my front soakwell because I want the landscaping done ASAP. Will post more pics soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.